My Journey from Being Ill to Fit & Fine!

 

My name is Mohan Lal, and I live in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, with my family. After reading a lot of fake complaints and reviews, I am writing my Karma Ayurveda review in the form of my personal experience.

 

I am engaged in the Construction sector as a contractor. With some little ups and downs, I was living a healthy life. But a few months ago, I started to become weak and losing my weight rapidly. Along with that, I was experiencing tiredness all the time, even after waking up in the morning. As I am the kind of person who doesn’t want to take a chance in case of health, so I reached a physician in my known. He checked some of my body parameters and told me that I have an internal fever that may be the reason for this weakness and my weight loss. As per the best of his knowledge, he prescribed me some medicines and also told me to take rest. I followed his treatment sincerely, but even after two weeks of his prescribed medication, I was noticing no improvement in my health condition. It was going worse day by day. So, I revisited his clinic and told him about the whole matter.

 

 Firstly, he thought for a few minutes and recommended me to take some laboratory tests. I followed the criteria and reached to his clinic with my reports the next day. I gave him my reports. He analyzed it thoroughly for more than 10 minutes and asked me about my current lifestyle in detail. I told him everything related to my daily routine. Then he confirmed to me that I have a kidney problem. Hearing this, I was stunned. After a few minutes, when I got my consciousness back, I asked him about the treatment. He suggested me for dialysis and also kidney transplant if my condition gets worse in the future. When I heard about the cost of the procedure, I burst into tears. Then he told me that you could take the help of Ayurvedic medicine as it is safe and also cost-effective.

 

I asked some friends of mine about any Ayurvedic kidney hospital in their known; most of them replied that they don’t know. But one of them told me about Karma Ayurveda. I searched for this Ayurvedic kidney hospital on the internet. From there, I landed on their YouTube, where there were the patients’ videos about their treatment journey. I watched many patient videos and developed a trust that this Ayurvedic kidney hospital can cure my condition. Finally, I reached Karma Ayurveda and started their treatment. In the second or third week of the procedure, I started experiencing improvement in my health problems. Following this treatment for a few months, I got complete relief, and now I am hale and hearty again.

 

In this Karma Ayurveda Review of mine, I would like to express my gratitude to Dr. Puneet Dhawan and his expert team.

 

I am so thankful to Karma Ayurveda!                

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello, my name is Hardik, and I am from Jhansi.

आयुर्वेदिक उपचार लेने से हुई किडनी ठीक

एलोपैथीक डॉक्टर्स ने कहा था की मैं नहीं बच सकता, लेकिन…………..