Our Mother Nature is nothing less than science!

 Hello! My name is Sana Khatoon. I am from Dwarka, Delhi. I am 25 years old and here is my story of recovery from kidney disease with Karma Ayurveda.

karma ayurveda negative reviews

I started my career at the age of 23 and from then my schedule was badly shaken. We all know how many issues we have to suffer from when we do the desk job. In such time the organ that goes badly on the risk is kidneys and maybe the whole digestive system, urinal system, and our back. I do not know why but I had swelling in my feet and always had constant acidity issues. At first, I ignored all the things but later when things were going out of hands I decided to get the issue tested.

I am thankful for how I fall into Ayurvedic treatment by chance. When I was going for the diagnosis, I saw Karma Ayurveda on the way and I do not know what but I went there for the treatment and trust this is one the most intelligent things I have ever done in my life. My issue was high creatinine and imbalanced electrolytes. I would like to say that if you ever get a chance in life to get a treatment done under Ayurveda please go for it. It is a whole new feeling you would not get it anywhere.

In Karma Ayurveda, I met Dr. Puneet Dhawan who promised me that everything would be fine and there would be no need for dialysis. I was prescribed with some herbal medicines and changes in the list of things I used to eat and the lifestyle I used to live. I adhered to whatever he said as the gift for it was my good health. I am so thankful to Karma Ayurveda who made my life all normal. It is Karma Ayurveda due to which I am working all fine in my office and living my life without any worry. This was my first ever experience with Ayurveda and I promise not to make this the last one. I have included some Ayurvedic habits to my timetable and yoga in my routine to stay fit and healthy. I hope you do the same. Our Mother Nature is nothing less than science, in fact, a better version of it. Once again, a big thank you to Dr. Puneet Dhawan and the team. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello, my name is Hardik, and I am from Jhansi.

आयुर्वेदिक उपचार लेने से हुई किडनी ठीक

एलोपैथीक डॉक्टर्स ने कहा था की मैं नहीं बच सकता, लेकिन…………..