Hello, my name is Hardik, and I am from Jhansi.

Hello, my name is Hardik, and I am from Jhansi. Due to my unhealthy lifestyle and eating habits, the creatinine level in my blood was increased due to which my kidneys were damaged. After this, I had to face many problems in the body. I had many problems related to urination at the same time, not only this, and I started noticing swelling in my body. I took kidney allopathy treatment, after which I also had to face problems like dialysis. Due to dialysis, I got many more troubles in my body. My condition had deteriorated so much that I had given up hope of living, then I came to know about Karma Ayurveda through social media. I took treatment from Karma Ayurveda, after which today I am healthy and living a simple life; for this, I thank Dr. Puneet Dhawan, who gave me a new life.

My food was oily, and I used to eat much outside food. Due to which the creatinine level in my blood increased. I did not know at all that the increase in creatinine would cause kidney damage. Because I did not see any specific problem in the onset of kidney failure, but after some time, I had some problems related to urination, in which I got pain and burning sensation from urination, even once blood was visible. Also, my hands and feet have swollen. After which I went to the doctor and told him my problem, after which he asked me to do some tests. When his report came, I came to know that my kidney has malfunctioned.

I took allopathic treatment for kidney failure, after which I was given medicine that did not make any difference, after which dialysis started in which I started having more troubles in the body. I had problems like weakness, fatigue, pain, and fever in the body. I could not understand whether this treatment was working or not. I was so irritated that I was not particularly eager to talk to anyone. Now I also felt less hungry, after which I thought that I could neither recover nor live. So much trouble had increased in me.

My sister told me about Karma Ayurveda and told me to search the net about it. When I looked through the net, it was found that the treatment of the kidney here is without dialysis and the transplant. After which I went to Karma Ayurveda Hospital with my uncle. Where we met Dr. Puneet Dhawan, and he saw my report and started my treatment. I have completed my treatment, and today I am healthy, thank Dr. Puneet Dhawan for this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

आयुर्वेदिक उपचार लेने से हुई किडनी ठीक

प्याज किडनी के लिए कैसे लाभकारी है?