Hi, My name is Anisha, and I am a North Indian by heart

 Hi, My name is Anisha, and I am a North Indian by heart. The reasons for sharing this is that, for perhaps obvious reasons, the unpleasant situations of the last few years have taught me to think a great deal about not just kidneys, but also life itself. I was only twenty-five years old, living the hospital life while peers of my age group were living their best days. Perhaps, odd days make you wise. I was diagnosed with chronic kidney disease, and so in a way, I was forced to walk the path of acceptance that every person goes through something or the other in some way. 

karma ayurveda complaints

At the time of diagnosis, I have suggested hemodialysis and later transplant. I was unable to get a successful transplant at that time because I had an unsuccessful operation, which led me to have blood transfusions. This affected the level of antibodies in my body, and so it was pretty clear that my body could not survive the immunosuppressants. 

But, I am grateful for the experience I had, cause this shaped me into the person I am today. Now, I have Ayurveda into my life, and my life is not that miserable. Continuing with the treatment, I was getting no relief with the treatment for the weak immunity I had. So I had no choice but to choose the Ayurveda for CKD. 



Karma Ayurveda came to my rescue at that time. The patient’s amazing responses forced me to book an appointment with Doctor Puneet Dhawan. When I visited him,  10 to 15 patients were already in the queue, so I had to wait a little bit. When my turn came in, I was feeling a little tense. He looked at my reports and asked me the complications I was going through. He was so patient the entire time I was there; hardly doctors are these days. He told me that I needed to follow everything so diligently. Only then could I get back to my original health. This included the diet he suggested, medicines, morning walk rituals, and sound sleep. 


The routine changed my life. Morning walks are something I cannot imagine my day without. I sleep better, and I eat better now. This was never me earlier, but I am totally amazed to see myself. 


Everything is better now, from my health to lifestyle and financial position also cause I work with mindfulness now. 


Thankyou Puneet Sir for your so-called treatment approach. You are doing a good job!

 

That isn’t to say that these haven’t been the best years as, in many ways big and small, I’m particularly grateful for the experiences that I’ve had over the last decade, in particular the way that one punch in the face after another by reality itself have served to make me a lot stronger than I previously thought I was and to make me much more appreciative of the things that I already had in my life, my own potential, and my connection to the people and systems around me.


Comments

  1. PLEASE READ AND DON'T IGNORE HOW I WAS CURED FROM KIDNEY DISEASE I was diagnosed with kidney disease for the past 2 years and I have been searching for a cure. I read a testimony on this platform of a lady from Nashvilla who was cured from kidney disease with herbalist roman Herbal medicine including the doctor's official email address. I contacted the doctor through his email, after much discussion and a few questions he prepared the Herbal medicine and asked for my address which I received the Herbal medicine 4 days later and with his prescription I drank the Herbal medicine for 21 days. After concluding the herbal medicine now am free from kidney disease Contact herbalist roman and be cured by his email;kindly contact him via email: healthylifeherbalcentre@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348074216045He has Herbal cure for herpes, hpv, Diabetes, Hepatitis, Heart diseases. Hypertension, Strokes and Liver diseases.Thanks  

    ReplyDelete
  2. -----------
    Thanks for sharing this usseful information ,regards.
    Ayurvedic Products Store online

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello, my name is Hardik, and I am from Jhansi.

आयुर्वेदिक उपचार लेने से हुई किडनी ठीक

एलोपैथीक डॉक्टर्स ने कहा था की मैं नहीं बच सकता, लेकिन…………..