I am Veer Bahadur Yadav currently, living in Ghaziabad

 I am Veer Bahadur Yadav currently, living in Ghaziabad for my livelihood and better studies opportunities for my children. Though I belong to a town near Madhyamgram, Kolkata. As my paternal have their jewelry shop business, I was not too much interested in it. Thus, I focused on my studies and completed my Mechanical Engineering from a well-known college, Neotia Institute of Technology Management, and Science in Kolkata. Due to my good academics, I succeeded in securing a job in a renowned Auto parts manufacturing company as a Sales Engineer Trainee during the college’s placement session. After completing my college successfully, I left my hometown for a job as the company I was hired for was located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. The time passed so quickly, and after a few years of my marriage, I became a proud father of two cute babies. I was living a satisfying life and seeing my kids growing. During that period, I started considering their education as education facilities were not up to a standard level in my home town. It would be better if I convinced them to stay here with me in Ghaziabad as there are numerous good schools and colleges here. With this thought, I discussed my parents about the same, firstly, they deny, but I was succeeded in pursuing them. This is how my wife and both my kids started living with me. Meanwhile, I searched for the best playschool related to my area, and thus my kids’ education began. Everything was going well or you can say in a positive direction, and my children started college. But during this phase, due to my tedious lifestyle, I was not taking care of my health and thus got diabetes and hypertension. After diagnosing these medical conditions, my wife became strict with my diet, exercises, and overall lifestyle. These practices were helping me in keeping these parameters under control. But a little bit of loss of that strictness in any aspect of lifestyle was suddenly increasing blood sugar and blood pressure. In that case, I had to take the help of a few medicines as well. Hence, I was managing my health complications as well as life. But one day, I lost everything when I heard that I have a kidney problem, and most of my kidney parts have been damaged.

karma ayurveda hospital

Because of my diabetes and fluctuated blood pressure, I had to undergo routine tests to have an idea of my blood sugar and blood pressure level. But meanwhile, when I underwent tests, as usual, my doctor saw the reports and told me so calmly, ”Mr. Yadav, your kidneys have been failed, and you’ll have to go for dialysis.” After hearing this, I became completely shocked and started thinking about hell lot of things related to my wife, my children, my parents, my financial condition, and many more. In fact, I was almost faint at that time, but the doctor consoled me and told me about not to worry a lot as my condition is curable. His words gave me a little emotional and psychological strength, and I gained my consciousness again. Seeing me in normal condition, he asked me how I am feeling now. I nodded with a positive expression and then asked him the best cure for my situation. He suggested me dialysis and kidney transplant as the final solution. As I knew that about dialysis and transplantation to make my doubts clear, I asked him a few questions related to these procedures. Based on his answers, I reached the conclusion that Allopathy is not the best cure for my condition.

Afterward, I talked to some homeopathic doctors, and most of them suggested me for dialysis. After getting frustrated, I searched about Ayurveda and how it can be helpful in kidney problems. I searched a lot, and my hard work paid off as I found that Ayurveda is way more effective than other treatment systems in kidney damage conditions. I kept on my search, but it changed a little bit as of now, I was searching for the best Ayurvedic kidney hospital. After weeks of searches, I landed at the YouTube channel of Karma Ayurveda, an Ayurvedic kidney institution in Delhi. I watched many videos of the kidney patients who got permanent relief after taking treatment from Karma Ayurveda. After a few more searches, I got assured that Karma Ayurveda can work wonder for me as well. Thus, I contacted Karma Ayurveda, and my treatment started.  




After a couple of weeks of starting treatment, I began to experience improvement in my health condition as I felt more active and energized. Earlier, I thought it would be because of my diet changes, but my health improved a lot after another week. When I went for medical check-ups, my test reports showed improvement in my body parameters used for determining kidney health and function. My belief in Ayurveda increased, and at that time, I was following this treatment more sincerely. After four months of treatment, I got relief from most of my health complications, and most of my body parameters also got balanced. After following Karma Ayurveda’s treatment for another month, I got my normal health back, and now I am living a healthier, fuller, and happier life. The whole credit of my wellness goes to Karma Ayurveda and the team, and I also recommend Karma Ayurveda to the kidney patients who have lost all the hope for survival.     

               

                           

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello, my name is Hardik, and I am from Jhansi.

आयुर्वेदिक उपचार लेने से हुई किडनी ठीक

एलोपैथीक डॉक्टर्स ने कहा था की मैं नहीं बच सकता, लेकिन…………..