I am Aman Wadhwa from Chandigarh, Punjab

 I am Aman Wadhwa from Chandigarh, Punjab. I run a small scale transport business that gained good growth and helped me in attaining repute in this industry. My business was growing at a good pace, but my kidney disease put a comma to it. As I used to took health check-ups at least once in a year. While I took those tests and when my test report came, I showed them to my family doctor. He analyzed my reports and gave me a shocking reaction. I asked, “Is everything fine?” He replied, no. I said, what happened? He told me that my kidneys are not working properly. I said, what? How is it possible?

dr puneet dhawan review

 


He advised me not to panic as these days, with many advancements, Allopathy can cure this problem. All I need to do is follow the treatment throughout my life. But it was not acceptable from my end, so I asked him about any permanent cure. Then he told me about Ayurveda. He said that it can offer you a slow but permanent cure if you follow it sincerely. From that day, I started searching for the best Ayurvedic kidney hospital near my location or neighboring states. After a few days of search, I found about Karma Ayurveda.

 

This is how I finally contacted Karma Ayurveda for my treatment. After taking a few months of treatment, I started feeling energetic from inside and also happy most of the time. I kept on following this treatment continuously. After three to four months of treatment, when I underwent some medical tests, they showed normal parameters related to my health. And the doctor at Karma Ayurveda congratulated me and told me that you are completely fine now and your kidneys are healthy. This is how I got rid of my kidney problem with the help of Ayurvedic kidney treatment from Karma Ayurveda. I am so thankful to Karma Ayurveda. May God bless them with a long life so that they can serve society better with their magical treatment services.    

                                                                    

 

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful piece of information with us. Acquire the best ayurvedic treatment in Punjab from the best ayurvedic centre named Sanjivani Ayurvedshala.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello, my name is Hardik, and I am from Jhansi.

आयुर्वेदिक उपचार लेने से हुई किडनी ठीक

एलोपैथीक डॉक्टर्स ने कहा था की मैं नहीं बच सकता, लेकिन…………..