Ayurveda – A savior for me!

With Karma Ayurveda’s help, I was able to manage my kidney disease on an array of herbal medications and a healthy diet plan. However, I wanted to get better in no time. Unfortunately, this was not possible because the problem was chronic. I studied every meticulous detail about the diet and yoga for kidney disease patients. So, I planned my weekly yoga sessions. I started to walk for short distances at first, but I got better with the phenomenal effects of herbal medications a month later. When nothing worked, Ayurveda came to the rescue.

Here is my Dr. Puneet Dhawan review as I would suggest to every kidney disease survivor that dialysis and transplant can never be a permanent treatment, for it only helps delay consequences. To get rid of kidney failure completely, one should take away with a natural and herbal approach. I met Doctor Puneet Dhawan out of pure coincidence, and my life changed after that.

If you think I have not tried my hands-on dialysis, let me tell you I chose peritoneal dialysis, for it allowed me to manage my work schedule. However, the disease still progressed and forced me to go for in-center hemodialysis. Just after three days, I was told to get transplanted. Another of my friends said it would be another 15 years my body antibodies would generate the need for another transplant. I was devastated. As a matter of health, I believed in none but had no choice and there when I got to know about the ayurvedic treatment by Karma Ayurveda.

I asked for an appointment, and they booked it for the following day. Luckily, the hospital was welcoming, well-staffed, and trained. I showed the doctor my test reports and explained my illness history. And the treatment began. Another year passed, and there I am with no significant health issues.

According to my Dr. Puneet Dhawan review, try your hands in Ayurveda, if you want to get better.

Alka Priya

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello, my name is Hardik, and I am from Jhansi.

आयुर्वेदिक उपचार लेने से हुई किडनी ठीक

एलोपैथीक डॉक्टर्स ने कहा था की मैं नहीं बच सकता, लेकिन…………..