Ayurveda got me victory!

My name is Subhash Jha, and I am from a small village in district Madhubani, Bihar. Here, I am going to write my PuneetDhawan Karma Ayurveda review, which helped in getting a victory over kidney disease.

I have worked as a primary teacher in a school near to my village. Currently, I work with my sons in our fields as my overall health is good because I like to stay active all the time and used to walk a lot. But my perception changed when I got a kidney problem. One day, while working on my field, I noticed pain in my back. The next day, I visited one of my friend’s clinic as he is a doctor. For a few days, he asked me to take some medicines. But after taking those medicines, I wasn’t noticing any improvement in my problem. So, I revisited him and described the whole condition. Then he recommended me to follow some health check-ups. When I reached his clinic again with my test reports, he confirmed that my kidneys were damaged after seeing my reports. As he was one of my close friends, so he told me not to worry and opt for an expert Ayurvedic kidney hospital.

 

I reached home back and told my son about the whole scenario. He started searching for the best Ayurvedic hospital for kidney cure on the Internet and also talked to some of his friends about the matter. After a couple of days, he told me that we had to leave for Delhi day after tomorrow. I asked him why? He answered that there is a reliable and reputed Ayurvedic kidney hospital in Delhi that provides the best kidney cure. This is how we took the train to Delhi and reached Karma Ayurveda.

 

The doctor at Karma Ayurveda saw my reports and told me there is nothing to worry about as the damage in your kidneys is reversible with Ayurvedic treatment. After a little more conversation about my health, he gave me an Ayurvedic treatment package and told me to follow it on a consistent basis. I did the same and got relief from all my health problems related to kidneys after 2 to 3 months of treatment. I don’t experience any back pain and in this Puneet Dhawan Karma Ayurveda review, I would say that now, I feel more energized throughout the day, all thanks to Karma Ayurveda.  

                 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello, my name is Hardik, and I am from Jhansi.

आयुर्वेदिक उपचार लेने से हुई किडनी ठीक

एलोपैथीक डॉक्टर्स ने कहा था की मैं नहीं बच सकता, लेकिन…………..